EMR & MRK Update
Emerson Electric (EMR) Hello Smart Option Sellers! EMR released earnings before the bell today and the stock has been all over the place. No sense in rehashing their numbers because the market has already decided on the outcome. The stock has been as low as $65.86 and as high as $67.93, with it currently sitting at $66.58. The September 2018 $45 put option we've been pegging is still sitting at $.15 bid/$.25 offer. We currently have no stake as we pulled our order at the close of yesterday's trading. As of now, I'm not going to have us put in another GTC order until/unless the stock starts dropping a bit more. Although the September $50 put option could be a viable choice for a put-sell, I'm looking to get in even cheaper,- at the $45 level, so I'm not budging. Call me stubborn, but I'd rather hold out. If we miss a trade, then so be it. If and when a new trade is warranted for EMR, I will send another alert. Merck (MRK) MRK also released earnings this morning and surprisingly the stock is down about $1.85 per share after opening unchanged. It's just been drifting lower all day so far. It's currently near $57.05. If you opted to take the unofficial hedge trade of buying the May 4, 2018 $56 puts for a nickel yesterday, then you're actually making some money this morning. At the moment, that put option has tripled and is currently worth $.15 per contract. You could opt to cash out now or continue to hold if you feel the stock will keep dropping. The option will expire this Friday May 4th, so you'll have to make a decision by then. Either way - congrats! As far as our official put-sell on Merck for the July 2018 $45 puts - we will continue to hold as-is, as well as holding all of our other positions. That's all for now. Contact me here Regards,
Lee Let's Grab That Cash!
Current Portfolio Continue to work all other trades as instructed and continue to hold all other open positions as-is. See the Current Portfolio below for current prices & instructions. Note on the Current Portfolio - if you are a new subscriber and don't have a position yet on any of our trades, make sure you enter your order at the original recommended sell prices. Do no enter any order unless the current option price is at, or higher, than the official recommendation. If you are unsure or have any questions, please ask us!